Shipping & Delivery
Free standard delivery is offered on the Embody Gaming Chair, Ollin Monitor Arm and Nevi Gaming Desk.
We currently deliver to UK addresses only. Please be aware that orders for more remote areas of the UK may be subject to extended lead times from what you see advertised.
If you have further questions relating to delivery, please email our Customer Support team at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
FREE Shipping Options:
- Orders including chairs and desks – These will be delivered by a two-man team from Inplace. This service includes tracking, delivery into the room of your choice, and the removal of packaging if requested.
- Orders with accessories only – Products like the Ollin Monitor Arm will be shipped via FedEx and will require a signature upon delivery.
Shipping and Delivery Process:
- Within an hour of placing your order, you’ll receive a payment confirmation email.
- Once all of your items have been picked and are with the courier (Inplace), we’ll send you a ‘shipped’ notification by email.
- If you’ve only ordered accessories like the Ollin Monitor Arm then the ‘shipped’ notification email will mean your items are on their way to you.
- If your order includes chairs or desks then Inplace will contact you within 2 working days and ask you to pick a delivery slot. Please note that more remote areas may have limited delivery slots.
Typically, for in-stock orders placed before 3 pm (UK time), you’ll be contacted by Inplace within three working days and will have your item within 10 working days. Orders of accessories only will arrive more quickly. This will depend on the delivery slots available to you. If you have pre-ordered a product or it's unfortunately out of stock, then we’ll hold your entire order until all items are available. If you want one item from your order sooner, we would recommend placing two separate orders. One for in-stock items and one for your pre-order items.